- 03 SEP
What’s Oracle ERP Cloud?
Oracle ERP Cloud is a business management software to managing small to large organizations with predictable costs (pay per use) both, the purchase cost and maintenance cost. For years, Oracle is betting on cloud solutions, giving special emphasis to the […]
Oracle ERP Cloud is a business management software to managing small to large organizations with predictable costs (pay per use) both, the purchase cost and maintenance cost.
For years, Oracle is betting on cloud solutions, giving special emphasis to the Oracle ERP Cloud.
But what is exactly included within the word “management”? You can see it in the following graphs:
From the cloud, with a friendly user interface, a configurable user profile to the modular structure of Oracle ERP Cloud, the system allows you to:
- Manage Human Resources (HCM module)
- Conduct all financial processes within your company and get analytical information for decision making (Financial and Reporting modules)
- Manage the procurement process (Procurement module)
- Complete project management (Project Portfolio)
- All activities and efforts towards your customers (Sales, Commerce, Marketing)
What are the key elements that make Oracle ERP Cloud attractive?
Here are some interesting tips:
- Usability: is easy to move within Oracle ERP Cloud screens, you can see shortcuts, quick access icons, tabs indicating module access.
- A Social Network comes embedded that allows you to contact your colleagues, create conversation group, attach documents and archive these conversations as audit trail. All without leaving the Oracle ERP Cloud.
- Reporting tools: one of the most complete system functions. Within the Oracle ERP Cloud you have several tools that let you create your own reports, use indicators that are already predefined, create graphs and reports and export them to different formats (PDF, Excel, world, power point). It also includes a business intelligence solution that will help you in your work of analyzing information.
- At transactional level you can use the Accounts Monitor and the Accounts Inspector.Both functions are interactive. You can define which accounts or groups of accounts you want monitor and define tolerances so that the system will inform you about the fluctuation. You can see the changes as fast as you need since it is not necessary to run a query or a report, Accounts Monitor is always available on your screen.With the Account Inspector you can drill down from the account balance to the original transaction and perform multidimensional analysis. This multidimensional analysis is based on the key elements that you use in your company (Products, Cost Centres, Departments, Business Lines) and can perform analysis on line, directly upon accounts balances without modification.
Oracle ERP Cloud is a good choice to start or continue in the ERP’s world. Discover more in cloud.oracle.com or contact us for further information. We will be happy to meet you.