- 17 NOV
Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud (FAH)
For years, Oracle ERP users have claimed a unique tool that allows them to control the definition of the accounting rules, perform different representations of the same financial accounting (such as IFRS or US GAAP) and simply consolidations in one […]
For years, Oracle ERP users have claimed a unique tool that allows them to control the definition of the accounting rules, perform different representations of the same financial accounting (such as IFRS or US GAAP) and simply consolidations in one system.
Oracle has heard these complaints and after several years of effort offers us an integrated solution: Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud (FAH).
Only the name can be tricky to know what it is. So we make it easy for you, it is a cloud service that Oracle offers and which you can perform multidimensional analysis and reporting of your account balances, without affecting the financial processes.
Its basic features are:
- is a cloud environment with the latest technology
- is a mobile solution, you can access your reports and queries from any computer or mobile device like tablet or mobile phone with internet access
- and with a simple user interface to work in an easy way
What can you do specifically with Fusion Accountng Hub Reporting Cloud? Here is a list that will make you smile:
- Quickly access to frequently used reports.
- Get that information in the format you want Word, Excel or Power Point.
- Add all types or graphics to your reports.
- Get the same report but separated by cost centers or departments or company.
- Drill down from the balance in a report to its original registered transaction, doesn’t matter if you are using Oracle ERP Cloud or Oracle E Business Suite. Integrating Fusion Accounting Hub to Oracle EBS is easy and fast.
- Analyze your financial accounts, export your analysis to Excel using a plug-in for Excel called Smart View, and continue in your local working with your accounts.
In addition to graphs, charts and indicators you will continue to get reports of transactions, balance sheets, and historical data. All with the same characteristics, flexibility and formats available.
If you’re using Oracle EBS, integration is relatively simple and you can use the Fusion Accounting Hub (FAH) in a matter of weeks. Once installed, you can drill down from your reports obtained in Fusion Accounting Hub (FAH) to the EBS original transaction.
If instead you are not a Oracle EBS user, no problem, Fusion Accounting Hub (FAH) is integrated with external systems as well, which allow you to leverage the capabilities and features that we have mentioned.
For more information go to cloud.oracle.com or contact us. We will be happy to meet you and give you the information you need.